NAME - PRASAD SUNIL NIKUMBH
DATE OF BIRTH - 24th MAY 1988
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION -
M.F.A.GRAPHIC M.F.A sir JJ school art,Mumbai 2012
B.F.A FORM GOVT SCHOOL OF ART, AURANGABAD.2009
1 BOMBAY ART SOCIETY - MERIT CERTIFICATE 2009
2. DR.KRISHNA REDDY PRINTMAKING STUDIO AWARD -2012
3. 33rd MONSOON ART SHOW,BENDRE FOUNDATION - 1st AWARD 2010
4. SHLOK ART EXHIBITION AURANGABAD - 1st AWARD 2011
5. SHLOK ART EXHIBITION AURANGABAD- 3rd AWARD 2009
1. 44th STATE ART EXHIBITION 2008
2. SHLOK ART EXHIBITION AURANGABAD 2008
3. SHLOK ART EXHIBITION AURANGABAD 2009
4. THE ART SOCIETY OF INDIA 2009,2012
5. BOMBAY ART SOCIETY 2009,2012
6. 33rd MONSOON ART SHOW 2010
7. SHLOK ART EXHIBITION AURANGABAD 2011
8. ALL INDIA ART EXHIBITION SCZCC, NAGPUR 2011
GROUP SHOW -
1. INDIA ART FESTIVAL.MUMBAI-2011
2. CISFA ART GALLERY, NAGPUR -2008
3. 'PETI' HUNGARIAN ART & CULTURE CENTER,NEW DELHI -2012
4. ARTIST'S CENTER 'KALA GHODA MUMBAI-2012
WORKSHOP & CAMP -
1. AUGURIES JJXXI WORKSHOP AT SIR JJ SCHOOL OF ART ,MUMBAI-2011
2.WORKSHOP WITH 'LIZ BALLARD',SIR JJ SCHOOL OF ART ,MUMBAI-2011
3. PRINTMAKING WORKSHOP J.J. HIGHTS. SIR JJ SCHOOL OF ART ,MUMBAI-2011
4. LANDSCAPE CAMP LOKHITWADI MANDAL, NASHIK -2008
5. KALA PUSHPA LANDSCAPE CAMP, SANGLI- 2008
1.AGRAWAL ART FOUNDATION,BARODA
2.ERIC LOUIS SBI HEAD-INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT MUMBAI.
3. SIR JJ SCHOOL OF ART ,MUMBAI-2011
• Uttarayan art foundation jashpur ,vadodara 2012.
An attempt to shift the understandings of what is important and characteristic about the art process from its physical manifestations in the ‘expressive object’ to the process in its entirety, a process whose fundamental element is no longer the material ‘work of art’ but rather the development of an ‘experience’. An experience is something that personally affects your life. That is why these theories are so important to our social and educational life.
Most of my work are as related to symbolic. I uses a crumbled shirt. i think a crumbled shirt often challenges norms set-forth by society & denotes a degree of hedonism.
“Most of my works are related to labour who spent all the time in working with restless days and nights. The only thing which takes rest in their life are their clothes, when I observed them they gives me feel that they are relaxing by forgetting all the issues in their life. “
We at Ardizen encourage new upcoming artists as well as work with some of the established artists. Also, we provide our clients with a varied and a diverse set of artworks. We offer works on rent to strengthen your belief in the art world or art as a credible vehicle of investment. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the art. We also provide the commissioned work at services. Our commissioned art consultants will provide a variety of art works and themes to pick from.