LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY - Fluent in Hindi, English and Bengali.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS -
• Completed diploma in 3d animation from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics , Chowringhee branch , Kolkata in 2009,softwares learnt- Adobe Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Toon Boom .
• Completed Graduation in Printmaking and passed with ‘first class first’ distinction from Kala Bhavan , Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal in 2007.
• Completed 10+2 ICSE and ISC board respectively from St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata in 2002.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION –
• Currently working as Associate Artist in Apart Creations, New Delhi .
• Held position of Gallery Assistant in Gallerie Ruki , Lado Sarai , New Delhi from September 2013 to August 2014.
• Held position of Visualizer for ShopNineteen.com , New Delhi from September 2012 to February 2013.
• Ran my own Workshop cum Studio of Handpainted products– Studio 54 B , in Kolkata from October 2010 to July 2012.
• Held position of Visualizer for Bigg Box Media , Kolkata from August 2009 to July 2010.
EXHIBITIONS , WORKSHOPS AND EXTRA –CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES-
• Organized a Fabric and Glass Painting Workshop for Children in Noida Sec.37 , in December 2014.
• Participated in a group show ‘Confluence-2014’ held at Art Konsult by Galerie Art Eterne , April 25th – May 1st ,2014, New Delhi.
• Organized a comic book illustrating workshop at Studio 54 b in Kolkata, in 2013.
• Organized workshop for hand painted rickshaws at The I G KHAN Memorial Fest ,
held at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 2013.
• Participated in ‘SREE’ an exhibition held at The American Center, Delhi in 2013.
• Judged Art Contest at ‘IMAGE -2012’ an event held by Cambridge School , Noida in 2012.
• Took part in a street art exhibition held by MAGIC WALLRUSH at Kolkata in 2011.
• Took part in a street art exhibition held by MAGIC WALLRUSH at Kolkata in 2010.
• Took part in a street art exhibition held by MAGIC WALLRUSH at Kolkata in 2009
• Participated in Student Art Exhibition ‘AGOMONI 09’ held by Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics , Chowringhee branch, Kolkata in 2009.
• Captain of Art De Maac (pre-production club) in Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Chowringhee branch, Kolkata in 2009.
• Team Leader of visual effects team from the Chowringhee branch, participating in an annual contest held by Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC) all over India, called ‘24 fps’.(2009)
• Participated in ‘Pitchkaari’ a story writing competition held by MAAC India, and got listed in the top 10.(2008)
• Attended a workshop held by Kalakriti Foundation, Hyderabad in 2007.
• Participated in ‘Young Arts 2’ an exhibition held by Waves Art Gallery, Pune in 2006.
• Attained scholarship from Krishnakriti Art Foundation a division of Kalakriti Foundation, Hyderabad in 2006.
• Attended Summer Training Camp in ‘Videography’ at IIT Kanpur in 2006. Made 2d animated short films for different types of ads and also assisted in three documentary type short films.
• Participated in Kala Bhavana Annual Exhibition in 2005.
AWARDS & MERITS –
• Won the ‘Draw Spiderman Contest’ held by Gotham Comics International USA in 2002.
• Stood first in Gallery competition at ‘Vibes 2001’ held by the Statesman newspaper in 2001.
• Stood second in T-shirt designing competition at ‘LTS SYMPOSIUM’, in Don Bosco School, Kolkata in 2001.
• Stood second in Tattoo Painting at ‘Zenith 2000-01’, organized by Mahadevi Birla Girls Higher Secondary School in 2001.
• Stood third in Gallery competition at ‘Vibes 2000’ held by the Statesman newspaper in 2000.
I have aptly titled my series of work “Manifestations of a Black and White mind”, it is to signify how I see the depths of the surroundings around me and try to transform them into glorified and detailed images of a black and white micro and large universe, i.e., the importance that each texture plays in our life . This is an ever developing and expanding subject as there is a vast understanding of elements one can learn through perception and observation. It is still a work in progress, and I know it is a never ending exploration of my understanding of our surrounding dimensions.
We at Ardizen encourage new upcoming artists as well as work with some of the established artists. Also, we provide our clients with a varied and a diverse set of artworks. We offer works on rent to strengthen your belief in the art world or art as a credible vehicle of investment. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the art. We also provide the commissioned work at services. Our commissioned art consultants will provide a variety of art works and themes to pick from.