NAME : SRI ANIMESH NANDI
Date of Birth : 18th January, 1940
Address : 26/7, Jhil Road, Kolkata - 700
1. Completed Diploma Course in Fine Arts from Govt. College of Arts
and Crafts, Calcutta in 1961.
2. M.A. in Fresco painting and Mosaic from Academy of Fine Arts,
Belgrade, Yugoslavia in 1967.
3. M.A. in painting from above Academy in 1969.
4. From 1969 to 1982 working as a Free-lance Artist in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
5. November 85 to February 90 working as part time Lecturer in Visual
Art Dept. at Rabindra Varati University, Kolkata.
6. In 1965-68 Selected as a Scholar under the Scheme The Exchange
Programme of Scholars between Yugoslavia and India.
7. One month Scholarship to visit -- Mediaval Byzantine monsatry in
8. Several Group Shows in India and Yugoslavia and two in West
Germany, one in Stockholm.
9. One man show in Vienna, West-Berlin, Stockholm, Antwerp, Kamen,
Mumbai(twice), Delhi, Seven times in Calcutta, Seven times in
10. Visited important museums and galleries in Europe including
Russia, Turkey and Tunisia.
11. Member of the Artists Association of Belgrade (ULUS), Yugoslavia.
12. Member of Calcutta Painters.
13. Paintings are found in private and public collection in Bombay,
Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Zagreb, W. Berlin,
Vienna, London, Tokyo, Stockholm, Uppsala, Malmo, Antrwep, Paris,
Frankfurt, Los Angles, Dortmund, Cambridge, Lagos and Rio De Jeneiro
also other different places in Yugoslavia.
We at Ardizen encourage new upcoming artists as well as work with some of the established artists. Also, we provide our clients with a varied and a diverse set of artworks. We offer works on rent to strengthen your belief in the art world or art as a credible vehicle of investment. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the art. We also provide the commissioned work at services. Our commissioned art consultants will provide a variety of art works and themes to pick from